PC Paging Solution That
The Multiuser PC Paging Solution from LRS is capable of sending messages to
staff or others with any of: a page to one of our pagers, an email and
an SMS text page to a mobile phone. From the start LRS innovation shows
through with a newly developed solution for pc paging that completely
removes the limitations of on-site paging range.
Netpage Unlimited (NU) allows the use of the system right from any PC
on the network with a browser. What's more, there is no configuring of
the workstations. The range is basically anywhere in the world, so for
example if you have a number of sites then NU can page staff (or indeed
customers) on those sites across the estate.
NU is supplied from the outset with a 5 user license which can be
very simply increased over time. There is no limit on the number of
users so expandability is not an issue that your company might have
issues with at a later time.
The new technology employed removes any chance of 'clashes' of signal
that stop messages getting through, which was one of the advances made
with the NU system. Whether you want staff communications, customer or
guest communications, patient or doctor communications the Netpage
Unlimited solution does the lot.
With our standard and enhanced wait lists flow control of customers
or patients is simple. There is no other system like this available.
NetPage Unlimited also can collect wait time statistics so you can
evaluate your staff needs during peak times. Reporting is also
Achieve direct messaging form any networked PC. The NetPage solution
supports individual, group or all paged modes for every type of
Auto switch communications type to user depending whether they are on-site or
off-site seamlessly. Regular paging
- IP/web browser based – No program installation required on
- Instant and silent communication between staff
- Send messages directly from any networked PC
- Easy-to-use interface with the most advanced features
- Eliminate overhead paging
- Page individuals or groups
- Increase staff productivity
- Improve staff response time
- Reduce on-hold hang ups
- Efficient, quick, and reliable communication throughout your
- Reach staff or customers no matter where they are
- Multiple paging and alert modes using wireless messaging to
pagers, cellular phones, and email
- UHF frequency FM 459.100Mhz penetrates walls, ceiling, and
floors more effectively
- Global Groups – possible to page an administrator created group
or department at once, these groups are available to every user on
- My Groups – users may setup personal groups to page a group of
up to 5 people
- Global Alarms – send an alert to an administrative defined group
or department at once
- My Alarms – send a user-defined alert as a personal reminder
- Paging Families – a new concept developed by LRS that maximizes
efficiency by grouping one or more Transmit Controller(s) together
for non-interfered transmission without clashes.
- On Premise and off Premise Status Settings – this option
displays user status based on location whether inside or outside the
building and is highly accurate.
- Administrator Reporting – The system admin has access to all
user logins, status, and messaging history and the solution uses
hierarchic menu technology
- Receptionist Module – update employee’s on-premise or
- Auto On/Off – set the system to automatically turn pagers on and
off at preset times each day
- Quick Search – locate employees from the directory quickly with
- Compatible with all LRS alphanumeric staff and guest pagers
- Full scalability – add local and global users as company expands
- Telephone Interface – allows users to page staff from any
- Push Button Alerts – allow users, customers or patients to page
a staff member at the press of a button simply and effectively.
Optional Add-Ons features*:
- Guest Waitlists– allows the use of waitlists that can be shared
by multiple users for guest paging
- Users can add guests to waitlists, as well as, page guests
- SMS Text Messaging – allows users to send SMS text messaging for
- Email Alert Messages – it is possible to set email alerts
whenever a page is sent out. Receive an email when you are paged as
well as the page itself.
- *Additional fees are assessed for Optional Add-Ons
NETConnect was developed for 3rd party companies that want to add
staff, guest, customer or patient paging to their software solution.
NETConnect allows developers to use the NetPage infrastructure to
leverage their software to achieve unlimited range. Everything is
accessible via Ethernet. With NETConnect, simply call the NetPage Server
to page a staff member and it will handle the rest, including buffering
messages for later delivery when the network is available.
Compatible Products include:
Immediate Staff Messaging
Biggest selling kitchen to waiter paging transmitter
available battery or mains.
T7470 Integrated Transmitter
Highest power and can transmit to every pager available.
Used for recalling guests or patients in many different
Complete software solution for either guests or staff and
Emergency call button can be used in the most demanding
Mobile SMS Preset Message
One or six button push for service units work from battery or
Strong Signal TX Boost
Used to connect computers and epos systems to paging
It's simple to contact us.