DeafSafe™ Ultra Fire Alarm Paging System
Some companies suggest that their equipment is 'compliant' with
current fire standards in the UK. Sometimes they are far from compliant.
Ours really are!
Our DeafSafe™ Ultra Fire Alarm Paging System is compliant with:
For COMPLETE safety DeafSafe™ Ultra is the Number 1 choice for your
DP Fire Alarm.
We developed a solution for deaf persons and fire alarm paging systems
because what we saw in the industry was a complete lacking when it came down
to having COMPLIANT equipment available. Often the housings were plastic (or
some other derivative) and simply could not stand up to 30 minutes in fire
(as our DeafSafe™ can).
We utilise the latest digital technology with
our paging systems and as a fire alarm solution for deaf people this is
probably the best deaf person fire alarm system on the market; but best of
all this system meets (and is compliant with) BS5839-1:2013 where other
system may well not be from what we see.
We employ technical and development staff in the UK with
years of experience in the fire alarm industry who are fully qualified in
this area; why bother with other solutions when you can have the best fully
compliant deaf alarm paging system direct from the manufacturer.
the smaller system requirements check out our
DeafSafe™ Integra Deaf
Person Fire Alarm Paging System.
What is DeafSafe™ Ultra ?
DeafSafe™ Ultra is our solution to enable deaf persons to be contacted in
the case of a fire within your premises by a personal alphanumeric pager(s).
The System handles 999 pagers so as far as users are concerned the system is
almost limitless. We can also cover very large areas so range is not an
The DeafSafe™ Ultra system comprises of a BS5839 PART1 & PART6 compliant
transmitting unit and pagers. Our pager specifications are available here:
The housing of our unit has a continuous fire resistance for a minimum of
30 minutes and easily attaches to ANY fire alarm system; Our battery and
power supply has internal tests and if there is an
issue we can page selected staff as notification of any issues on the panel.
We utilised long life sealed batteries and our system can handle up to
17.0Ah capacities depending on the installation (check the features for the
Our systems are guaranteed for three years by us directly so you can be
sure that we can resolve issues quickly when necessary.
DeafSafe™ Ultra is suitable for:
- All public and private buildings
- Any premises where Deaf persons either visit or are employed
- Where you NEED to comply with Deaf person Fire Alarm Paging
- Removes the need for visual alarm devices
to be located in EVERY room
DeafSafe™ Ultra Features:
- 110v or 240v input power
- Intelligent battery charging and temperature compensation
- Houses up to 17.2 Ah batteries
- Status indicators for monitored faults
- Over 85% efficiency of power
- Fully enclosed
- Tamper proof switch output
- Self resetting electrical fuse
- Reprogrammable on site
- Rechargeable Pager (optional)
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Vibration and beep alert modes on pager
- Battery life of 4 line pager is up to 3 months (48 hours for the
- Transmitter Box Dimensions vary dependent on requirements
- EN54-4 clause 6.4 and BS5839 part 1 clause 12.2.2.m requirements
Benefits of DeafSafe™ Ultra at a Glance:
- Unique regulation techniques ensure that a stable 24V dc is
available to all parts of the system ensuring that all 24V devices
connected use optimum power
- Our powerful on-board micro controller ensures all batteries are
conditioned with the optimum temperature compensated charging algorithms
to maximise the battery life and keep batteries in top conditioning
throughout their life
- Optional dual output path available
- Optional dual fused outputs
- Fully Certified and Compliant
- CE Approvals and RoHS compliant components throughout
- Robust pagers with 'pager protectors' (optional) for the rough and
tumble of everyday use
- 4 inputs on transmitter for multiple uses with auxiliary secondary
- Excellent manufacturers warranty up to 10* years
DeafSafe is a Long Range Systems UK Ltd Trade Mark.